55Z Mini Rubber Tracked Excavator
The 5-tonne JCB 55Z-1 mini digger is a zero tailswing configuration machine, facilitating work in tight environments. It’s been developed to exceed even your most exacting demands and is one of the strongest and highest performing mini excavators JCB ever built.
- An efficient Kohler Tier 4 Final KDI 1903 engine delivering 48.3 HP at 2,200rpm.
- Huge dipper tearout forces of up to 29kN.
- Bucket rotation is a huge 181˚, offering great spoil retention during truck loading.
- The zero tailswing JCB 55Z-1 mini digger is incredibly maneuverable even in the most confined spaces.
- 100% steel bodywork.
- A large track frame width and low centre of gravity helps the JCB 55Z-1 to offer amazing stability.
- Heavy-duty boom cylinder guards help protect against damage.
- Durable four plate dipper design.
- One touch idle helps preserve fuel.
- Four different power bands for controllable engine speed.
- Load-sensing hydraulics means that your hydraulics only consume power on demand.
- Flat glass throughout minimises replacement costs.
- A wide track frame and low centre of gravity provide best-in-class stability.
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system.
- An overload screen displays a bar chart from green to red, indicating whether the overload point is close or exceeded.
- Long 500 hour greasing intervals