270T Skid Steers and Track Loader
The JCB 270T is a large platform machine with the Hi-Viz Powerboom™ with greater visibility down to the attachment. With a rated operating capacity of 1235kg, this powerful vertical lift compact track loader is ideal for demolition, breaker work and using rock saws. It also has a low centre of gravity providing better stability when loading on an incline.
- Efficient 74 HP JCB Diesel by Kohler T4F engine requires no exhaust after treatment.
- An industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit on JCB large platform machines it is 24 GPM. A high-flow option up to 33 GPM is available for maximum attachment versatility.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows for improved load retention and faster loading cycles.
- Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- The Powerboom™ provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for maximum protection from impact.
- A solid undercarriage provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- For greater breakout force, JCB skid steers have the largest quick hitch pivot pins in the industry.
- A wide-opening side door enables easy and safe entry and exit.
- 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Tasks such as loading a truck or changing attachments are simplified due to excellent visibility
- All daily checks can be performed at ground level.
- Pre-filters, oil and air filters are easy to access via a large, recessed, rear service door.
- JCB’s tilting cabs can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
- On small platform machines, JCB cabs are 46% larger than the competition.
- JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
- ISO or H-pattern controls are available to suit operator preferences.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.
- The updated cab was designed with ease of use and operator comfort in mind. New touch screen display is mounted in the top right-hand side of the cab and will allow the operator to change settings much faster. You can set my choice controls, reversing fan intervals, toggle the new job timer and more all from the touch display for a customized control area.