The JCB 427 Loader is all-day comfortable – a comfy operator is, after all, a productive one. It’s also safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco Mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient too.
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps.
- Unique 5-speed transmission with optional torque lock-up.
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any application.
- T4i/Stage 3b 6.7 liter engine producing 179hp and 801Nm
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning from lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position provides the optimal control layout.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance-free.